Exhibit at ILTS 2013
The International Liver Transplantation Society (ILTS) invites your company to gain visibility and a competitive edge in the transplantation marketplace by exhibiting at the 18th Annual International Congress of ILTS.
The purpose of exhibits, an integral part of the Meeting’s educational activity, it to complement the scientific and clinical sessions by enabling attendees to evaluate the latest developments in products that are presented for use by transplant physicians and surgeons. Each exhibitor is responsible for making sure that all attending personnel are aware of these provisions.
* Gain visibility among over 1200 attendees from over 40 countries
* Get face to face contact with the world leaders in liver transplantation in an intimate setting
* Opportunity to interact and play a role in the future of the field
* Opportunities to promote your company
* Introduce new products and services to key clinicians and scientists
Studies show that exhibiting is one of the top ways to reach your marketing goals—allowing face to face contact few other marketing strategies allow.
Exhibiting at the Congress can help you develop personal relationships with the top liver transplantation specialists in the world. Whether you're promoting your company, products, or new services, the ILTS Congress offers the opportunity to be seen by your target audience.